Need Help With your assignment? Get expert academic writing assistance! We can write any paper on any subject within the tightest time.
PLEASE WRITE ABOUT VENENZUELA
Select a 3-5 year period of time in a foreign country (Venenzuela) experiencing an economic downturn and analyze the macroeconomical
issues occurring during that period of time. Economic downturns are usually thought of as recessions because these are the most
common, but may also include periods of severe (hyper) inflation or stagflation ( a simultaneous increase in unemployment and inflation), You should be looking for cause and effect issues/impacts. The same topic will be used for all three parts of the project.
Objective: To Demonstrate an understanding of the root causes of the current economic downturn
– Select a country ( Venenzuela) and a time period that you will use for analysis during the semester, per the criteria above.
-ALL TOPICS BELOW MUST BE INCLUDED IN THE PAPER WITH A MINIMUM OF 1 PARAGRAPH FOR EACH, PLUS AN APPROPRIATE
INTRODUCTION AND CONCLUSION.
– What are the Root Causes of the economic downturn? At least two (2) root causes must be included in the paper. ( 1 PARAGRAPH FOR
EACH ROOT CAUSE)
– Within the discussion, please relate the root causes to either market failure or government failure. Each root will be either market or
government, but not both. Explain why each root cause is either market or government failure. Please explain in detail and go into
specifics. ( 1 Paragraph for each root cause)
– REMEMBER : The root cause will have occurred BEFORE the recession began. DO NOT include anything about what happend during
the recession, the impact of the recession or how the government tried to intervene and fix the economy.
– A MINIMUM Of 5 SOURCES IS REQUIRED.
– SUBMIT A PAPER THAT IS ROUGHLY 3 PAGES OF CONTENT, TYPED DOUBLE- SPACED.
– This is a formal, college-level paper which means that it should be written in that style. Do not use personal pronouns like “I,” “We” “Me” “You” etc, must be well written, including introduction, conclusion, and appropriate citation.